Take advantage of a large home while on vacation.
10 great reasons to choose Beach House Retreats on LBI, NJ
- We live here year round and can help with anything that comes up= storm evacuation info, power outage, smoke alarms go off, can’t find something, emergency, advice and business referrals, extra set of eyes at beach and in ocean.
- We know island, ocean, people, businesses, and traffic patterns if you need advice.
- We are on a dead end street for kids to bike, make chalk art on street, and play kickball. With little traffic it is a very safe biking and walking area on island with our bike lane.
- Bay View Park (Policeman’s Bay Beach) is close for fun bay day activities for young children, basketball, volleyball, dog park, playground, kayak, SUP, sailboarding rentals, and free concert nights during the summer on Monday and Tuesday nights.
- Two living rooms allow the generations to have their own getaway area to watch TV, play games, or hang out.
- Four different areas to gather on the property, each having their own benefits- downstairs living room/games/puzzles/TV/DVD/kitchen, upstairs living room/ 60 inch TV/DVD/games/puzzles/ movies galore to borrow, back yard with 48”Weber Grill/ table/buffet – whimsical outdoor living room set,/toys/ hose/umbrellas for shade, rooftop deck/ outdoor ling room/ dining table/ Saltwater HOT TUB and amazing ocean, bay and island 360 degree views!
- Beach gear provided- badges, sand toys (kids & adults), boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas.
- Newly expanded kitchen with all new appliances: Samsung 4 door flex ( use 2 or 3 doors for refrigerator or 1 or 2 doors for freezer), stand-alone ice machine (makes 50 lbs. per day), 3 rack GE dishwasher and 48’ professional gas, steam convention dual oven with warming drawer, with pot filler and griddle, extra large toaster oven (toasts 12 slices of bread at a time, 12″ pizza fits in it), 4 Slice Bagel Toaster, 30″ multi task sink with cutting board, roller drain, vegetable strainer and rack. This kitchen has everything you need to cook or bake and plenty of room for everyone to pitch in and help. Kitchen bar seats all your guests at meals and the buffet is for a great food line option.
- We walking distance to all you need (within 10 blocks) if you want to toss the car keys in the suitcase: ACME Market (has Tennis courts), Skipper Dipper Ice Cream, Angelina’s Italian Restaurant (BYOB), Kubel’s Too Liquor Store/Tavern (best and cheapest happy hour on island 4-7 daily),Brighton Beach Surf Shop (rentals and lessons), Acme Surf and Skate (kayak rentals), Pinky’s Shrimp Seafood (best seafood on island), Garden State Art Shop, Bayview Park (17 blocks) with Pickleball courts, basketball, bocce, windsurfing, kayak, SUP rentals and lessons, Jersey Girl bakery, Blue Water Cafe, Black Sheep Yoga, Sink R Swim, Nardi’s Tavern and Custard Hut.
- Plenty of Parking, at the end of our street.
So pick up the phone and get a head count and start your next fun family vacation!